We are so happy that you came to visit our website and to learn about what Jesus is doing at Forest Hills Wesleyan Church. We have lots of different programs for men, women, young adults, youth, and children. If you would like more information about our church please feel free to contact us.
It can be scary to walk into a new church for the first time!
You walk in with all sorts of questions – Where do I go? Where do my kids go? What will everyone be wearing? What if they sing songs I don’t know? Are they expecting me to give in the offering?
At Forest Hills Wesleyan Church we want you to feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. We want you to know that no matter where you come from or where you are on your spiritual walk with Christ you are welcome here. We are a family and we are all on this walk of life together.
What to Expect
- Sunday School starts at 9:30 am, our Youth meet on the second floor of our Family Life center across the street.
- Service starts at 10:30 am. You might want to arrive by at least 10:20 to allow enough time to get seated.
- When you first walk into the door you will be greeted, if you have any questions feel free to ask your greeter and they will gladly help you.
- When you enter the front door the Children’s area is to your right; the Nursery is also to the right.
- When you enter the front of the church you will find restrooms to your right and to your left.
- The sanctuary is directly from the entryway. You can sit where ever you feel comfortable!
- Our service will begin with worship music (don’t worry if you don’t know the song there is two big screens that display the words) toward the end of worship we usually pass our offering plate however we are currently only accepting offering in the boxes at each of the doors. Following worship will be announcements and then service.
- Following service you will find Pastor Ray in the entry way if you would like to meet him. Please stop by and say hi on the way out.